Terms & Conditions of Sale
“Venue” refers to any theatre or other venue at which a performance takes place for which you purchase tickets from TKTS.
- The venue management may reserve the right to refuse admission in certain circumstances, to remove patrons from the venue for particular reasons, and to request that latecomers await admission to the auditorium until a convenient break. Late admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded unless the performance for which the ticket is purchased is cancelled, rescheduled, or there is a change to the performance which the venue’s management considers to be material. The use of understudies in a performance shall not be considered to be a material change. TKTS will not be liable for costs arising from personal arrangements, including but not limited to travel, accommodation, hospitality, or any other indirect or consequential losses. Refunds are, therefore, limited to the price paid for the ticket to TKTS plus the TKTS booking fee. Refunds are not available to patrons who are refused admission or removed from the venue in accordance with the venue’s rules, or to latecomers who miss part of the performance for this reason.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue management’s right to make alterations to the advertised programme where reasonably necessary.
- The re-sale of your ticket for profit or commercial gain will make the ticket void.
- If your ticket is lost or stolen it is at the venue management’s discretion as to whether a duplicate is issued.
- TKTS will not be liable for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings whilst at a venue.
- It is your responsibility to check the name of the show, name of the venue, date and time on your tickets and inform us immediately of any mistakes as if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase.
- The advertised running time may change so please check this with the venue on the day of the performance.
- You are required to comply with the venue’s rules whilst at the venue to attend the performance, including but not limited to rules relating to the use of mobile phones, recording equipment, consumption of alcohol, smoking, security or any illegal substances.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply in respect of performances at certain venues. Please see your ticket and the venue’s terms and conditions for further details.
”tkts” is a registered trade mark owned by and used under licence from Theatre Development Fund Inc. There is no other relationship or affiliation between Society of London Theatre and Theatre Development Fund Inc, a New York not for profit corporation.
Computerised ticketing services at TKTS are provided by ENTA Ticketing Solutions Limited
TKTS VAT Registration No. 242 2802 92
TKTS is run by Society of London Theatre, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (company no. 527227), whose registered office is at:
32 Rose Street
TKTS £5 Voucher - Promotion Terms & Conditions
- You may only exchange your £5 TKTS Voucher for tickets to performances on sale at the TKTS booth in Leicester Square between the dates outlined on your voucher. A list of upcoming shows (for a 3 day period) is available here on the TKTS website at www.TKTS.co.uk/whats-on-sale. While SOLT uses its reasonable efforts to maintain an accurate and up to date list of shows, SOLT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness and is not responsible for any errors or omissions on such list.
- Tickets are subject to availability and a booking fee may apply. You acknowledge that TKTS reserves the right to restrict the use of the £5 TKTS Voucher in respect of tickets for certain performances or events and/or to restrict or prohibit the use of the £5 TKTS Voucher in conjunction with any other special offers at their sole discretion.
- The £5 TKTS Voucher may not be exchanged for tickets already supplied, other goods or cash, and are not transferable for value. The £5 TKTS Voucher cannot be exchanged for Theatre Tokens.
- The £5 TKTS Voucher can only be used once and must be given to the TKTS staff member upon redemption.
- To be valid when presented for exchange, the £5 TKTS Voucher must not have been damaged in any way. No photocopies accepted. SOLT has no obligation to exchange invalid £5 TKTS Vouchers, although it may do so in its sole discretion. Digital vouchers will be scanned and redeemed automatically against a live database, no digital vouchers that have previously been redeemed will be accepted.
- If the value of £5 TKTS Voucher exchanged by you exceed the price of the tickets purchased (including any booking fee) there will be no change given. If the price of the tickets purchased by you (including any booking fee) is more than the value of the £5 TKTS Voucher exchanged, you will be required to pay the balance.
- The £5 TKTS Voucher is only valid for redemption during the dates stated on the voucher.
- The £5 TKTS Voucher cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
SOLT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time.